Aerated concrete block adhesives are used to build walls made from aerated concrete blocks, particularly polished lime sand bricks or clinkers. Constructing such walls creates only small joints so the progress of construction work is faster and more efficient with this modern adhesion technology. This modern product could be based on both gypsum plaster and cement.
Self-levelling floor compounds are used to smooth and level concrete and cement based screed surfaces. They can be used as an underlay for tiles and carpets.
Gypsum based trowelling compounds (Named as Gipton) are used to smooth plaster boards, concrete walls or ceilings. They are applied in thin layers and provide a very smooth and decorative surface, which can be then painted.
Gypsum based and gypsum-lime based machine spray plasters are mixed and applied in continuously working plastering machines. They are used for a highly efficient coating of walls and ceilings and applied in one layer (up to 10 mm thickness).
Gypsum based hand plasters are used for smaller areas as well as during renovation. They are stirred either by hand or with a machine and applied manually, usually with a trowel. Gypsum based hand or bonding plasters are less delayed than gypsum based machine plasters. They are usually made up of gypsum hemihydrate, special additives, perlit and calcite.
• A surface finishing plaster that is used to prepare inner surfaces like cement based plaster, gypsum plaster, gypsum wall blocks, plasterboards, exposed concrete and likewise surfaces for painting and coating
• The saten finishing plaster has the following characteristics: High level of adhesiveness with the help of chemical additives, long period of workability, the ability of not losing the water which is necessary for the initial state, very comfortable spread with a steel trowel to the application surface and the ability of finishing
• The surface should be totally cleaned from dust, dirt and oil
PREPARATION OF SATEN PLASTER MORTAR
• The container to be used in the preparation of the mortar should be cleaned from the remains of earlier plaster
• The mortar is prepared with the water/plaster ratio of 5.5-6 litres to 10 kg
• First of all water should be put into the container. After water, finishing plaster is added.
• Two minutes of waiting is required for the plaster to absorb water
• The mould is homogenized by blending it with a hand mixer or trowel
• In order to prevent polarization, water or plaster should not be added to the mix during or after blending
• The mortar should be used within 100 minutes after the preparation
For 1 mm application thickness, approximately 1 kg/m2 consumption.
30 kg polypropylene packs.
Gypsum Filler/Joint Filler additive is a ready-to-use, multi-purpose additive for producing gypsum filler/gypsum joint filler.
The final product is suitable for a wide range of interior applications such as non-structural filling, leveling, patching and repair jobs on wood, concrete, fiber cement and gypsum boards.
Gypsum Filler/Joint Filler additive is made from highest quality binders and selected non-toxic fillers. The final product may also be applied on covered outdoor areas which are not exposed to rain, such as lanai or terrace.
- Filling joints between gypsum, plywood or fiber boards
- Embedding fasteners, reinforcing tape & other trims similar substrates for interior applications
- Filling knots, dents, splits and nail holes in wood to finishing
- Ready to use
- Excellent workability
- Flexible to resist cracks
- Rapid setting time
- Provides a smooth finish
- smooth finish to prevent paint from peeling off
- Low Shrinkage
- Good sanding properties
Available in 15kg
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
When stored in a cool, dry place and in its original packaging, it will remain usable for a period of 1 year from
date of manufacture.
Today, gypsum plasters are formulated products which contain at least one retarder, in order to provide a larger window of workability. The properties of the building materials, such as strength and porosity, depend on manufacturing techniques, the application of appropriate additives and the water/gypsum ratio. In particular, additives must be rigorously selected in order to give the best result relative to defined specifications.
Setting Retarder acts as a setting retarder in the gypsum water mixture. The retarding mechanism is based on slowing down the growth of the hydrate crystals. Its activity is characterized by the correlation between setting time and dosage, giving excellent performance even at low dosage rates.
This product is categorized by two types and produced in solid and dry form.
Setting Retarder Type 1 is designed for setting retarding in dry-mix products.
Setting Retarder Type 2 is designed for setting retarding in precast products such as plasterboard and gypsum block along with dry-mix products.